The Nikon D5 is the best consumer-oriented DSLR of 2016. With class-leading speed of shooting and precise autofocus combined with great colour reproduction and ample sharpness, the Nikon D5 takes the cake for being the best DSLR camera of 2016. The heavy, bulky body is aided by touch input and wireless sharing standards, and all of this combine to make the Nikon D5 the best DSLR of 2016.
- Great colour accuracy
- Class-leading ISO performance
- Precise, top-not autofocus
- Extensive array of controls
- Frankly insane battery life
- Slight loss of sharpness in JPEG compressions